The Economist's Innovation Awards 2012 - Nominations submission form - United Kingdom
WELCOME TO THE 2012 NOMINATIONS.
1) PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS AHEAD OF SUBMITTING YOUR NOMINATION AND NOT THOSE OF THE NOMINEE.
2) SIMPLY ENTER THE NAME OF THE INDIVIDUAL IN THE SPACE AGAINST THE AWARD CATEGORY WITH A DESCRIPTION AS TO WHY THEY SHOULD BE NOMINATED (A MAXIMUM OF 200 WORDS).
3) BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR NOMINATION PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU FOLLOW THE CRITERIA FOR SELECTION:
- You can only nominate a person (not a company) whose innovation has been successful in the last decade.
- We choose winners based on: • How much revenue their innovation has made their company or its economic impact on a specific good cause or society in general • The effect their work has had on the marketplace (or if it's created a whole new marketplace altogether) • The impact their innovation has had on a new type of science or technology.
Innovations whose potential value has not been proven yet in the market or society do not qualify.
We do not issue awards for lifetime achievements, only specific innovations
THANK YOU FOR TAKING PART.